Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tell me the Reason @ Answer!!


Can we act like normal!!!
Forget the past...
Forget all  'kenangan terindah' between u n me..
itu yang Ada tgh buat sekarang...so do you...
BUT...
xkan comment pun nak kecah beb!!
I care bcoz FRIEND!!!...
This is why I am talking about 'Melepaskan Diri'!! (u did it)
and...
U r the one who ask me to 'BSURSICUB4' rite?
I am...but still...Ada dah 'be as i am as u c me b4' ...even its hurt me...tapi...
OR..
U want me to act otherwise?
Tell me...I'm waiting...
For the other person, 'We' still a 'friend'...Forever...Musuh? No way!!!

Aku sudah bersedia untuk 'Penjelasan itu'...anything...
Just tell me 'when'...Just SMS me...I'm ready for it!!!...anytime..anywhere...

: Out : 12.05 p.m.

4 comments:

Nurshuhadah Hamid said...

Dont think with 'always mengalah' will be 'always'...I have my own limits of patient!!

Fie said...

Ada ok?

Nurshuhadah Hamid said...

ntahlah...nak kembali normal pun salah...nak berbaik pun salah...dah tu nak watpe...

....

Anonymous said...

hish! macam-macam masalah